Monday, September 9, 2013

Blogging

Hummmmmm its been a normal work week, had Bible study on Wed. we are doing a Proverbs study, love it! Then our Journey home group started back up on Thursday, was great being back together during the week:0 Just been working and closing loans and selling property:) How I roll:) Saturday went to a 31party and got some Christmas presents and Birthday presents, then shopped some at the mall, got two blouses on sale:) I really do not like shopping, I was going in the mall for a specific lotion that I like.  But the sale racks called my name:)

I have all my fall things out now:) So ready for cooler weather:)
 





 

 

 

Have to have candy corn for the fall:)

Sunday I woke up nauseated:(( so did not go to church and missed keeping my toddlers, it was my Sunday, then had to get a agent to do my open house, stayed in bed all day:(( no fun!  Today has been so hot, got out, but not for long, it took my energy right out of me!  Took BP at Kroger's it was 99/64 so low for me, guess its why I am still sluggish today. I am not a good puny person, I like to go!  I am so ready for this heat to be gone, not quite ready for snow but ready for fall!  I put my wreath out and my Happy Fall Ya'll pumpkin on the front of the house and I have a pumpkin on porch! Just need a big pot of mums!

This Friday its a little vacation time for us, we will meet Connie and Larry in PCB for a few days, then back to the rock! I am missing mother so it will be good to be with Connie, she is more of a sister then a aunt:)  I made plans for Sept. 27,28,29th to go with my friends, I planned me a belated Birthday party since my close friends were all gone on my birthday:) I had rather keep my self busy then mourn, mother is not mourning she is dancing her heart out in Heaven! I know she will not want me sad either:) I cannot believe it has almost been a year since she went to Heaven.  Tine has flown by. This group of friends have lost their mother too:(

The first weekend of Oct. I am going to go with my high school girl friends, we will meet in Jefferson Texas for a get together, going on the River Belle and just visiting, that will be so much fun too!  We are staying in a Bed and Breakfast:)

When I get home that Sunday we have All that Jazz to go to, it is a fund raiser fro CARTI:)  The money goes to give Scholarships and camps for kids with cancer, Jared was a recipient of the Scholarships!

Well best go get busy just checking in! hugs and love
Well with all that I will be working, working, working so I can play, play, play! Looking forward to the Holidays, my favorite time of the year! I love all the smells, foods, gatherings!

No comments: