Friday, August 5, 2016

August 2016.......Hot and Humid, where has this year gone?

It is so hard to believe this is August!  Last post was May, a lot has happened since then, Steve has had a hip replacement surgery, Knee replacement and Rotator cup surgery, he still needs every bit of the on other side of his body. But he has had all he can take for this year. It is hard to understand how his body can be so broke down where his bones are involved. He is a trooper and keeps on going, but it has been a ruff year for him.  I have had some lung issues, my parents smoked in the home and when I wake up I sound like a smoker, I had gotten real sick and they found another nodule on my lungs, for some reason I am aspirating back into my lungs so I am in the process of going through test for that. parents do not smoke around your children, here are pics of my lungs and I have never smoked.  This is my lungs, never smoked, just breathed 2nd hand smoke.
 Healthy Lung xray
 Side view, all the white is stria marks.....not a good thing in your lungs

Really has made me not feel very good, but you just keep on keeping on. Right when I was better, we went to Van Buren to keep the McGill Babies, The day we left which was this last Saturday we had just got home and Olivia fell on the trampoline and broker her femur

She was brought to ACH by Ambulance, she was in excruciating pain, very traumatic for her to get it set, it almost made me faint to watch her go through that. She had surgery Sunday and home Monday, they left my home today to go back to Van Buren I remember when my nephew had broken his, he had a external fixater,  we so prayed she would not have to have that, and she did not, plate and screws, will be removed after six months.  She is doing so much better, but keep them in your prayers.  We went with Alicia and Bob to Orange Beach, where Daniel Williams ask Alexandria to marry him!



Such a sweet time, I am so thankful they included us in that special time. We love Daniel! As of now June 2017.  Our sweet Anna Averitt has lived with us since March, it has been different having a teen  in our home, she is fun and loves the Lord, pray for her, her desire is to live in her own home and have her own bedroom:)   Her plan was to live with Sean, he had found a home but it failed the inspection, now he has gotten very sick and needs your prayers, he needs surgery asap, trying to get insurance so he can get it. As of today he can not work, just taking one day at a time. Sean lives with Jimmy Jr. my nephew who lost both his legs, they are a hoot together, but both are ready to have their on homes and be well. Anna just needs to be kept in your prayers, she as come a long way in these few months.
But still needs some answered prayers. We have enjoyed her but desire her to be with her parents. I am very strick she says:)  For the next few weeks I will need to focus on the court case with my sister so I will be ready to explain any question's she has for me, we go to court August 24. It breaks my heart to even think we are in this mess. there is a song that keeps coming to my mind, Even if the healing doesn't come, and life falls a part, and dreams still undone, Your are God, You are Good, Forever faithful one, Even if the healing doesn't come. I have been praying for here on this earth to have my sister and her family back in my families life, to let all hurt and pain and miss trust go, but with this song so heavy on my heart, I am not sure it will happen this side of Heaven. I sure desire it to. We should do a disposition soon before the court, so please pray for both of us. Neither of our health is up to par right now, So I pray neither of us get sick from all the stress of it.  I love my sister and her family and I believe she loves mine, we have just deeply hurt each other. Where there are many words there is division:( SO please keep Kay and I in  your prayers.
Be glad when this is over though, the truth will be told and hope she will see it and understand it along with her family. My sweet mother
would be so upset if she knew all that has been said and that this was happening ,  Life will go on, I just pray with resolve. I sure do miss her sweet face!  Real estate is busy,
God is blessing my business even with all that is going on! I thank Him for it. Jared and Jenn and the girls moved to Oklahoma City in June:( near Alex and Jill and their girls, April and Seth leave in the morning to move to Iowa to be near his family, Seth got a job there, he had lost his job here, I have strong mixed feeling on that move, but they are married and grown and all I can do us pray for God to bring them to what is the hope of their calling in Christ Jesus my Lord. I am just praying against getting a migraine from all the stress. I have 36 listings which mean I have a lot of bosses who are not concerned about my home life but need their homes and land sold, so its put on a happy face and do what I was created to do and that is sell Real Estate, which I do love. I have to keep focused on my career, if I can not work I do not get paid:)  I think this brings you up to date on my family, Alicia and Bob will have two at ASU this year,
leaves Jack at home, Sean is good but sick, he has Cole a lot and Anna, but his desire is to find something he  can do in a line of work that he will physically be able to maintain in. So pray for him too.  All in all we are a very blessed family and very thankful family. Just doing life together with God in charge!

2 comments:

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

Anna is moving back with her mother who now lives with her patents, so answered prayer :)

Linda Lou Rogers Averitt said...

Anna is moving back with her mother who now lives with her patents, so answered prayer :)