Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2016, hard to believe...GRIEF

I just can not believe how the time has flown by, my Father past away Nov.10th 1973, Walt my step father past away May 3rd, 2010, which began some very changing times in my life, I became the primary care giver to my mother, who was in a battle with Alzheimer's. My life changed as I knew it. My mother then past away in Sept. of 2012.  It is just hard to believe 6 years have gone by since Walt's death.  So many things have happened in these past six years.  I am ever so grateful for all my wonderful memories, they far out weigh the hard ones.


I read this on grief, best way to describe grief, it is like a wave and comes when you least expect it.  I wanted to share it with you, in hopes if your grieving, you too can find hope and healing to keep moving forward.  Time will never heal the void but it does get easier.  All is going well with me and my family, always trails and problems to work through but we also get through them one day at a time  with God's grace.  Hugs to all




No comments: