Friday, February 6, 2009

Thank the Lord it is FRIDAY!

Today was so nice here, lots of sun shine and warm weather, makes me ready fro spring, I even bought a fern for my porch, knowing full well I will have to bring it in...but it looks pretty on my porch! A lady is coming tomorrow to plant flower bulbs and get my flower beds ready for spring:) When they grow I will show them to you!! I closed a deal today and all went well with that, if my low back will quit hurting I may shop for me something to wear to the awards banquet for real estate:)
Tonight is quiet and I am alone for the night:) Steve is sitting with Jimmy Maxwell at the hospital so Sherry can stay the night at their home, Jimmy is doing better but do not stop praying, he still has a long way to go:) April made plans for the weekend with her brother:)

Now you may think I have totally lost it, but I may get a horse!! A friend has one she is looking for a home for and I am seriously thinking I want it!! for real:) It is 12 and was her daughters horse, if I can find a boarding place I may have to go and get it!! I guess I need to remember all the time and money they take and the cleaning of the stall:) Maybe I will come to my senses before I do it:)

Kay is at the condo for the weekend with her girl friends, I would go too but I do not want to be too far aways in case Sarah does not wait till wed. to have Cole:)

well going to go do face book:) nite

1 comment:

Jen and Jared said...

A Horse??!!?!?!?!?! Exciting!